Sunday, June 15, 2008

Moving On!

I’ve been labouring about how to say this for awhile now, so have decided to just come right out and let you know I’m moving on!

Events have culminated to indicate it’s time for a change, so I am heading to the lovely (East) Lake Macquarie area, 2 hours north of Sydney, just south of Newcastle.
My last clinic date at Milsons Point will be Monday 30 June.

I fully realise that this new location isn’t going to be convenient for the majority of my wonderful clients, so I have arranged for a highly-respected colleague, Raymond Hulands, to look after you in the future.

Ray has been my massage therapist for the last couple of years and I’m sure that speaks for itself, but by way of introduction:

He has been a massage and soft tissue therapist for 12 years and has worked alongside therapists from the AIS and ACT Academy of Sport and contracted to various professional NRL teams as well as elite athletes of the Australian Provincial Baseball team, Australian Mens Hockey team, Australian Masters Games, cast of the musical ‘Priscilla, Queen of the Desert’ and members of Opera Australia. His skills include:
• Assessment, treatment and management of workplace, sport & general injuries
• Hands-on treatment techniques to alleviate aches, pains and injuries
• Postural education
• Home and gym based rehabilitation programs
• Stretch and Strengthening programs

You are welcome to continue reading this blog for useful health tips. Other contact information will be updated on my website as it comes to hand www.balm-energy.com.au Do please pass on my details to any friends and colleagues you may have in the area, and, of course, if you happen to find yourself on the scenic coast road north, Lake Macquarie is a lovely place to Stop.Revive.Survive.

No comments: